WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REGULAR AND A DEEP CLEAN?
· A regular cleaner is intended to help keep your home clean.
· Vacuuming floors
· Organizing the house
· Disinfecting and cleaning the bathroom including sinks, toilets, bathtub, mirror
· Kitchen cleaning including surface cleaning, appliance cleaning, trash removal.
Deep Cleaning Services
A deep cleaning service will take away your house’s deep dirt and grime. It covers areas not usually covered by a regular cleaning. Some of the services offered when you hire a deep cleaning for your home include:
· Clean soap scum and scale from the shower head, taps, kitchen tiles.
· Clean areas behind appliances like refrigerator, oven or washing machine.
· Dust and or wipe baseboards and doors carefully all over the home.
· Clean interior windows.
· Clean window frames and patio doors.
· Ovens and stoves
· Inside Fridges
· Inside washing machines
A deep cleaning service is much more thorough, as you can see than a standard cleaning service.